Site Context Statement
All DECD site websites must include a current copy of the Site Context Statement to meet site information obligations.
The Site Context Statement is updated each year after the February census.
As part of the accountability focus of the DECD Improvement and Accountability Framework (DIAF), all DECD sites are required to prepare an Annual Report for presentation to their community each year.
A copy of this report is to be forwarded to the Regional Director.
Reports should include:
- All requirements detailed in National Education Agreement, Schedule E – Student Reports and Annual Reporting to the School Community
- A report on key actions towards the priorities/targets identified in Self Review and Site Improvement
- A report on the performance of students, including the outcomes of intervention and support for targeted learners and incorporating responses to the National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Plan.
- A report from the Governing Council, including major decisions and achievements. (refer Education Act 1972 Section 84(1)(e) (ii)(D) and Model Constitution clause 19.4)
- Schools receiving support through the Smarter Schools National Partnerships program should report how the programs specific to their school are supporting improvement.
Reports must be published on the internet
As part of the accountability focus of the DECD Improvement and Accountability Framework (DIAF), all DECD sites are required to prepare a Strategic Plan for every three years. At the link below is the current Strategic Plan, also outlining future B-12 Actions