We welcome any assistance you can give.
There are many ways parents/caregivers can be involved, both on a formal and an informal basis, at all year levels.
If it is a regular activity a Police Clearance is required.
If it is a one-off, for example helping on an excursion, a police clearance is not required.
Please contact us for more information and/or support to obtain a clearance.
Informal involvement activities include:-
• Helping with classroom activities
• Learning Assistance Programme
• Listening to students read
• Coaching, helping out with sports teams
• Assisting on excursions
There are a number of ways to be formally involved with MOC. These include:-
• Governance by becoming a member of the Governing Council or one of its sub-committees.
• Responding to formal questionnaires and or survey requests from the school
Please contact the college either via your child’s sub-school or on 08 82091600 if you require any further information.