Family involvement leads to a richer, more cohesive schooling experience.
Family involvement is an important and welcome part of college life. It leads to a richer, more cohesive and exciting learning environment for both students and staff. There are many ways parents can be involved, both on a formal and an informal basis, at all year levels.
We welcome any assistance you can give.
There are many ways parents/caregivers can be involved, both on a formal and an informal basis, at all year levels.
If it is a regular activity a Police Clearance is required.
If it is a one-off, for example helping on an excursion, a police clearance is not required.
Please contact us for more information and/or support to obtain a clearance.
Informal involvement activities include:
- Helping with classroom activities
- Learning Assistance Programme
- Listening to students read
- Coaching, helping out with sports teams
- Assisting on excursions
There are a number of ways to be formally involved with MOC.
- Governance by becoming a member of the Governing Council or one of its sub-committees.
- Responding to formal questionnaires and or survey requests from the school.
Please contact the college either via your child’s sub-school or on 08 82091600 if you require any further information.